Eminem Sick Of Being Famous

Eminem tells Ireland Online that he is sick of being famous:

“I would take it back to where I made a comfortable living. I would just make music, have people appreciate it, even if it’s a few people that like it, and be able to walk to a mall, walk to a store.”

Celebrities make statements like this but don’t really mean what they are saying. Eminem complains about fame and then puts outs a new album at the same time. Releasing a major record with two music videos is not exactly a way to avoid the limelight.

10 Responses to “Eminem Sick Of Being Famous”

1. Cindy says:

I-JUST-WANT-TO-MEET-HIM-FAMOUS-OR-NOT

2. Noelle says:

I just want to fuck him, I am in love with his ass

3. Meghan says:

He is So AMAZING. I would LOVE to meet him. But I never will. I have NO money. Lol.

4. VaultFM says:

does anyone else think this stuff is too strong i understand the style but damn

5. eminem is one of the best rapper in town, i like his style of rapping.~`-

6. Joel Owen says:

Eminem is the best rapper, i have a collection of his live concerts and cds*`-

7. Eminem is a good rap artist eventhough his personal life is a bit complicated’,,

8. Shower Caddy says:

Eminem makes the best rap songs that i have ever heard, i like Eminem as well as 50 Cent when it comes to rap songs ‘”.

9. Tommy Lambes says:

Stan is also a warning for each fan and listener not to misinterpret Eminem’s words and this song really proves Eminem doesn’t want his words to be taken litterally.For those who still think he’s a violent mysogynist, remember who ties his girlfriend up : it is Stan ,not Eminem. Eminem tells Stan to treat his girfriend better. I really think you and you girlfriend need each other/Or maybe you just need to treat her better).-